The Digital Media Arts Department provides access to media production equipment to students enrolled in DMA courses, through the Digital Media Arts Help Desk: DRH Room #5A
M – F 10:30am – 12:30am
M – Th, Sunday 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
F 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- You may only checkout equipment designated for the classes in which you are currently enrolled.
- You must make a reservation to checkout equipment. All reservations must be made online https://dma.hamline.edu/booked/Web/?
- You must setup an account to make reservations.
- You must cancel a reservation if are not going to use the equipment.
- Use of the equipment is for course assignments only
- Equipment can be checked out for a 48 hour period (exception Friday –the system will only let you sign out for a maximum of 48 hours, so Friday checkouts will appear to be due on Sunday, the equipment office is not open on Sunday. Equipment checked out Friday is due back on Monday.
- Equipment is due before: 12 pm on the due date. (time set after second week of class)
- Equipment is inspected when you return it. You will be responsible for any damage or loss to the equipment. Inspect the equipment thoroughly for all parts and for damage when you pick it up.
- You may only return equipment during DMA Helpdesk hours. DO NOT LEAVE EQUIPMENT IN THE LAB. All equipment that is checked out in your name remains your responsibility until it is properly checked in with HelpDesk staff.
- Students will be fined $10 for each piece of equipment each day past the due date. Students repeatedly returning equipment late may be denied access.
- If there are rechargeable batteries in the equipment you check out – charge the batteries before and after use of equipment.