The Digital Media Arts Department announces the 2nd Iteration of the Raspberry Pi Art Contest.
Make an art project with the new version of the Raspberry Pi computer: Video installation, audio art, interface art, non-games, physical computing, you-name-it…
Don’t underestimate the power of these little computers – they can play full rez HD video (HDMI connector onboard), run Scratch projects and much more. There’s a very active Raspberry Pi community out there – lots of resources to help you learn and build.
How to Enter
- Sign up and register your team – fill out the entry form.
before October 5th.
- Get a Raspberry Pi kit (we provide the kit)
- Complete the project by 12/14/15
- Exhibit the piece in the DMA Fall Showcase
- All Entrants must be currently enrolled Hamline students.
- Completed projects must utilize a Raspberry Pi
- In order to compete, teams must show the completed piece in the DMA Fall Showcase.
- Teams are responsible for setting up and tearing down their project for the DMA Fall Showcase.
- Projects are due: 12/14/15 3pm – Projects will be assigned a location for setup
- Projects must be up and running by 4pm.
- All kits must be returned by 12/14/15 3pm.
The winning team(s) will win the Raspberry Pi, some Pi swag and a Pi trophy